Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 33,656 ($10,094) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 24,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (42 minutes ago)