Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20630 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,751 (ARS $8,486) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)