Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14819 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,124 (ARS $7,587) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)