Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18187 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,252 (ARS $6,884) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)