Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06313 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,797 (Php234,386) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)