Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,509 (Php314,741) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)