Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14854 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 560 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 263 (ARS $1,768) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)