Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18347 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 247 (ARS $1,345) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)