Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18396 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,867 (Mex$ 53,638) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)