Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14753 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,759 (Mex$ 18,704) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)