Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,921 (₡ 3,184,346) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)