Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00606 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,135 (₡ 2,495,577) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)