Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00551 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,469 (₡ 3,354,337) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)