Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 114,902 ($36,599) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)