Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,059 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 125,404 ($36,087) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)