Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06567 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,563 (Php54,256) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)