Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,012 (Php65,531) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)