Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06821 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,636 (Php67,969) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)