Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00483 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,408 (CH$2,982,991) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)