Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18922 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,136 (Mex$ 16,575) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)