Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,879 (ARS $82,519) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)