Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00085 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,596 (3,071,109 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)