Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,722 (€4,684) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)