Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18922 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,097 (Mex$ 26,938) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)