Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18733 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,935 (Mex$ 26,347) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)