Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18550 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,754 (Mex$ 47,191) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)