Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18595 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,090 (Mex$ 16,616) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)