Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20111 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,739 (Mex$ 28,539) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)