Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20151 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,499 (ARS $17,362) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)