Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,706 ($6,352) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)