Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,348 ($5,257) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)