Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,244 ($3,602) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)