Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,741 ($3,221) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)