Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,038 ($3,145) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)