Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,086 (Rp 4,330,010) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)