Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.051 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,398 (€1,826) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)