Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.955 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,410 (﷼ 429) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)