Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.121 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,760 (﷼ 340) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)