Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.463 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,262 (﷼ 504) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)