Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.330 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,227 (﷼ 988) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)