Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09166 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,485 (27,116 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)