Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.421 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,835 ($8,720) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)