Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 91% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,828 ($9,108) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (43 minutes ago)