Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,130 (€5,997) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (27 minutes ago)