Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,666 (€5,427) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)