Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.407 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,245 (£8,225) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)