Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.020 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 41,663 (£8,299) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)