Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,469 (£7,613) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)