Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00511 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (489,009 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)