Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,887 (€5,177) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)