Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,756 (€2,953) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)