Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03026 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,699 (₨89,177) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (37 minutes ago)