Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05304 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,119 (₨39,948) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)