Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,767 ($7,648) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)