Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,125 ($7,244) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (40 minutes ago)