Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,219 ($7,695) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)