Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.459 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,974 (1,616 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (39 minutes ago)