Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.572 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,852 (1,498 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)