Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.155 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,451 (1,137 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)