Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.823 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,468 (2,999 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)