Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,910 (2,427 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)