Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,951 (2,386 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)