Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,074 (€1,631) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)