Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,487 (€1,529) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)