Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,389 (€5,716) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)