Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,507 (€4,959) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)