Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.272 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,453 (NZ$7,681) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)