Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.388 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,353 (NZ$5,592) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)