Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,424 (€2,842) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)