Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20574 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,695 (ARS $13,100) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (44 minutes ago)