Cost of living comparison between Rohtak, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05031 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,180 (₨63,206) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)