Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,203 ($5,406) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)