Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,922 ($6,694) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)