Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,335 ($6,505) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)