Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.136 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 43,721 ($13,941) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)