Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 89% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 60,613 ($16,015) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 32,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)