Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,028 ($10,026) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)