Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.873 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,220 (﷼ 19,715) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)