Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,126 (﷼ 10,893) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)