Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,115 (﷼ 20,341) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)