Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10986 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,502 ($U31,877) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)