Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.20676 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,223 (ARS $25,260) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)