Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,113 prices entered by 570 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,071 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)