Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,631 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,949 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)