Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,443 prices entered by 550 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,944 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)