Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,503 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,315 in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)