Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,150 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,606 in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)