Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18319 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 618 (ARS $3,373) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)