Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,141 in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)