Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,121 (€3,304) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)