Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00981 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,426 (247,389 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)