Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01051 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,538 (241,514 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)