Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,325 ($7,620) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)